Amethyst is committed to creating a sustainable, inclusive company to optimise efficiencies in the delivery and procurement of our services, delivering maximum value for money with social value and equal opportunities at the forefront of everything we do.
Amethyst are members of Social Value UK, the professional body for social value.
- Listening to our customers and understanding their requirements to deliver the optimum service that is right for them
- A flexible, innovative approach allows us to remain competitive and deliver customers value for money
- As an ISO 9001 certified Company, we are continuously improving our policies and procedures to deliver a quality assured solution
- Amethyst offer training and knowledge transfer to clients to support upskilling and facilitate knowledge transfer to our clients' in-house teams
- Amethyst donate to charities at least on an annual basis. In addition, we have provided laptops to schools for those who cannot afford them
- Enabling and supporting economic growth by creating employment opportunities within the community.
Social - Our People
- The wellbeing of our staff is paramount, and we promote a safe & healthy working environment, and support flexible working arrangements
- Our consultants train, enable and advise to deliver maximum benefits to customers
- We advance equality of opportunity to enable our employees to fulfil their potential
- Development - Providing all of our employees with new skills for the future
- We support the Armed Forces Covenant and offer employment opportunities to those who serve or have served in the armed forces.
- Since company inception Amethyst has always allowed staff the flexibility to work from home as much as possible, aligned with customer needs and requirements. This has multiple benefits including support of the CV-19 recovery and the environmental considerations
- Amethyst offer all staff private healthcare thus lowering the burden on the NHS
- Amethyst support economic growth by creating employment opportunities for those seeking re-entry to employment.
Supply Chain Resilience
- Procuring goods and services locally where possible and supporting fair and ethical trading in the supply chain with the expectation of suppliers to demonstrate a similar commitment
- Maximising opportunities to work collaboratively with partners and support small businesses
- Amethyst are members of the Code of Collaboration with the MOD and Tech UK which aims to build stronger relationships between supplier and client, thus providing better value for money for the client and tax payer
- Monitoring feedback from suppliers and customers to enhance our approach.
Protecting the Environment
- We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment
- Promoting environmental sustainability through reduction in noise and air pollution by minimising travel, car-sharing; remote working
- Efficient use of resources; reduction in waste through re-use and recycling and procuring materials from renewable sources.
We will review this Policy and update this as necessary as we continue to learn from our experience of embedding Social Value.