Amethyst supports the public and private sector with reaching appropriate and proportionate levels of assurance within the Cyber Security remit of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) including security and supplier/third party assurance.
Public sector programmes are implementing the new security methodology, Secure by Design (SbD). The SbD methodology is intended to enable security consideration at project conception, providing considerable long-term cost savings as security issues can be identified and remedied at project initiation
Amethyst are able to provide their expertise on this new and improved approach to cyber security. SbD is intended to enable a culture of proactive risk management and security consideration throughout a capability’s lifecycle.
In addition, Amethyst helps private sector customers to comply with legal and regulatory requirements such as the Data Protection Act 2018 including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and can also advise on the compliance requirement for processing personal and sensitive information data including offshoring and/or in the cloud.
Amethyst has the capability to support commercial organisations in meeting the requirements to be part of major government programmes by providing support for vetting of staff and facilities.
- Security Accreditation e.g. SbD and IS1/2 (HMG and MOD)
- ISO 27001 Certification Support including transition from 2013 to 2022 standard
- Data Protection including GDPR Compliance
- Facility Security Clearance (FSC) Support - formerly known as List X
- Industry Personnel Security Assurance (IPSA) Support - formerly known as List V
- Public Service Network (PSN) Compliance
- Cyber Essentials & Cyber Essentials Plus.