Enhancing your Cyber prosperity?
We provide a modern and cohesive approach to digital transformation, providing a focus on security by design and world-class digital infrastructure.
We work with you to improve cyber awareness and culture across government, creating a cyber-savvy nation.
We are fully conversant with Governance, Risk and Compliance methodologies, providing assurance and compliance to support the latest policy developments.
Amethyst are on the following frameworks:
- G-Cloud 11 and 12
- Digital Outcomes and Specialists 5
- Cyber Security Services 3
- Cyber Risk Assessment
- Cyber Risk Management
- Gap Analysis
- Supply Chain Security
Accreditation and Compliance
- Security Accreditation (HMG & MOD)
- ISO 27001 Certification Support
- GDPR Compliance
- Cyber Essentials
Architecture and Design
- Security Architecture Support
- Security Architecture Design and Review
- Policies and Procedures Development
- Strategy Development
- Information Assurance Maturity Assessment
- Supplier Assurance
- Security Controls testing and assurance
- Security Requirements Capture and Definition
- IT Health Check
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Cyber Vulnerability Investigations (CVIs)
Subject Matter Expertise
- MOD Case Officer Expertise
- Interim Security Specialists
- Security Assurance Coordinator (SAC)
- Security Accreditor
Here’s how to get started
You’re just 3 small steps away from enhancing your cyber security posture.
Book Your Security Clinic
Define Your Objectives
Achieve Your Cyber Goals
Book Your Free Security Clinic
Obvious background knowledge has been impressive. Uncovered information vital to ongoing business.Law Firm
Risk analysis & technical security architecture
Amethyst provided a team of consultants to support a large Government Dept Enterprise Security team. Amethyst delivered risk analysis and technical security architecture, security controls testing and supplier assurance support to the Department.
cyber security support
Since 2016 we have provided cyber security support to a large Mobile Communications Programme. Our team led the initial client phases of establishing both Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) plans with the main suppliers providing the telecoms network, users services and handsets.