Small and Medium Enterprises
Looking to enhance your cyber reputation?
We recognise the value of our customers data and work closely with them to take on their most ambitious cyber challenges.
We embrace the growing and fluctuating cyber needs of our customers, delivering innovative solutions to help enhance their cyber posture.
We are fully conversant with Governance, Risk and Compliance methodologies, providing assurance and compliance to support your business needs.
- Cyber Risk Assessment
- Cyber Risk Management
- Gap Analysis
- Supply Chain Security
Accreditation and Compliance
- Security Accreditation (HMG & MOD)
- ISO 27001 Certification Support
- GDPR Compliance
- Cyber Essentials
Architecture and Design
- Security Architecture Support
- Security Architecture Design and Review
- Policies and Procedures Development
- Strategy Development
- Information Assurance Maturity Assessment
- Supplier Assurance
- Security Controls testing and assurance
- Security Requirements Capture and Definition
- IT Health Check
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Cyber Vulnerability Investigations (CVIs)
Subject Matter Expertise
- MOD Case Officer Expertise
- Interim Security Specialists
- Security Assurance Coordinator (SAC)
- Security Accreditor
Here’s how to get started
You’re just 3 small steps away from enhancing your cyber security posture.
Book Your Security Clinic
Define Your Objectives
Achieve Your Cyber Goals
Book Your Free Security Clinic
Obvious background knowledge has been impressive. Uncovered information vital to ongoing business.Law Firm
risk assessment & re-accreditation
Amethyst supported a data hosting provider with the risk assessment and re-accreditation of a System provided to the MOD. The system provided the MOD users and MOD authorised users with access to the RLI and a hosting environment for MOD authorised up to OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE within the RLI.
Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Railway Software Support
The client wanted an objective assessment of their Information Security Management System (ISMS) to identify areas of improvement. The software that they develop is their Intellectual Property (IP) and is required to meet industry safety assurance requirements.