Dear valued customer
On behalf of all staff at Amethyst Risk Management Ltd, we would like to wish that you and your family remain healthy in light of the Covid-19 outbreak.
In view of the Government’s announcements this week, we are writing to confirm how Amethyst is planning to mitigate the adverse effects on our staff and clients as far as we possibly can.
We expect that any work undertaken by Amethyst will continue to be carried out in the timely and professional manner you expect from us during this time. This is because:
- The Amethyst Team are well equipped to work from home as a standard element of company practice
- Our team will now work from home where possible and calls will be forwarded as appropriate.
During this time please bear in mind and be advised of the following:
1. All head office phone numbers will be diverted to mobiles if/when our managed office is closed. Staff at Amethyst have their mobile numbers on their email signature.
2. We will find it harder to deal with traditional post, couriers etc and will make as much use as possible of electronic mailing, pdfs and so on.
3. On the whole it is likely that many meetings will be deferred, cancelled or switched to conference calls or video conferencing.
In the meantime, Amethyst business is carrying on as normal.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in relation to this and please stay safe.